Recently WhatsApp has announced the most awaiting update. According to the officials now you can use WhatsApp on up to four different devices. Eventually, this update can enable the users to use their WhatsApp account on mobile, tablet, computer in one go. Moreover, it is not mandatory to connect your phone to the internet all the time while using WhatsApp web. This all-new feature is known as WhatsApp multi-device. However, this feature is available in the beta version (Still in the testing phase).
Nowadays WhatsApp is the need of every single individual. From business discussions to local friend’s chats, WhatsApp is being used everywhere. It is commonly known as a collective platform for every kind of individual to stay in contact with their community.
Steps to use WhatsApp on your computer without connecting Mobile phone.
It’s really simple and easy to use WhatsApp on your computer without connecting your cellphone to the internet all the time. To use this new feature all you need is to connect your computer with your mobile device for once and it will start syncing all the chats. After this step, you’ll be able to access your WhatsApp account from a computer without having a mobile phone connection. Moreover, for some devices, it also supports the audio and video call feature as well.
- Open WhatsApp on mobile phone
- Go to the settings of your WhatsApp account
- Tap on Linked Devices.
- WhatsApp will display the information of already connected devices
- There you will see the Multi-Device Beta button
- Click to join
- Then open WhatsApp on your computer, laptop or tablet.
- Scan the QR code on that device from your smartphone.
- It will start synchronizing chats and will get connected in a short period of time.
- It is possible that it might take 5-10 minutes at max.
- Once it’s connected, you are ready to start using WhatsApp on your computer
Remember that it’s currently available in the beta version which is working fine but it might possible that you face some glitches while using this new feature. Moreover, you can connect only 4 devices simultaneously. Do try this new feature because it helps while using the computer, laptop and chatting with people at a time.
For more news related to the latest technologies do visit Bluefireflys daily